GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 05 silverado 1500 5.3 I need the entire relay box for the cooling fans. It's a separate relay box next to the big one under the hood. I need to replace it but cant find the part anywhere. Can anyone help? Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
I have an 05 silverado 1500 5.3 I need the entire relay box for the cooling fans. It's a separate relay box next to the big one under the hood. I need to replace it but cant find the part anywhere. Can anyone help? Thanks
go to junk yard find one ..old GM is not now existing.. electrical parts hard to get OLD GM.. 2005 model not much ..
looks like a flood truck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why do u need to replace it don't be lazy and waste take it apart remove the 10 amp fuse the 2 40amp fuses the relays carefully and snap a few photos of the under side so u can refer to them if u forget how to reassemble or take it apart 1 day and reassemble a week later happens to Me alot especially with my wife pushing out my daughter a year ago lmao anymways pull at all the contacts and get a can of crc qd electronic cleaner safe for sensitive electronics this can be used to spray ur pcm plugs If needed just don't have power going to it what so ever take a wire Brass wire brush and clean all the contacts put it back together give it one last spray all together boom brand spanken new u filthy animal lmfao

1 - 4 of 4 Posts