GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys its come time where i have to sell my truck. It is a regular cab w/t. 5 speed manual with the optional 4.8L engine. I bought this truck in november of 05 and i'm the original owner. The truck has about 29,900 miles on it but it is my daily driver so miles will go up slightly.. I want to sell it because im looking to buy an sti or evo. This truck has never been in an accident and no dents or scratches. Transmission was just replaced which was covered by warrenty because of an internal problem in the last transmission. New transmission has about 3000 miles on it and shifts like new. Asking $15,500 OBO. very negotioable CHI|ECK IT OUT AT http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3081119

MODIFICATIONS:
2/4" DJM drop kit
22" American racing trench black rims
Toyo proxies (rims and tires are about 3 months old... 98% tread life left)
Flowmaster delta 10 series exhaust w a turn down
street scene ss bumper (not on car but is included)
street scene sport mirrors
HID 8000k lights
K&N Cold air intake
Bed liner
Power windows and power door locks (not installed on truck but are about $500 to install)
limo bar
JET performance programmer (can be taken off upon request)

This truck is not over the top but still turns heads. NEEDS TO GO FAST!!! Pictures coming soon!

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey man, I'm not sure if you're interested in selling some of the parts (that are or are not installed), or if you've even still got this truck...

I'd love to see pics of the S.S. Front Bumper, and find out what you would want for that, and maybe the power doors/windows stuff!!

Thanks,
-Jo$h

1 - 2 of 2 Posts