GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have mirrors painted black off a 2007 silverado new body style i no longer need. They are heated/led turn signals. good condition! make me an offer! I no longer need them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Im interested in the mirrors you have...

Hello, My name is Drew.
Id be interested in purchasing the mirrors from you. I just recently bought a black Z71 new body style this october. The only thing is the mirrors i have now dont have the led turn signals in them. I don't know if they would still work or not. Im currently serving in Iraq now and everything that i've been purchasing has been sent home to my wife. Let me know how much you'd take for them and i'll see what I can do about getting a money order sent to you.

·
Banned
163 Posts
Hello, My name is Drew.
Id be interested in purchasing the mirrors from you. I just recently bought a black Z71 new body style this october. The only thing is the mirrors i have now dont have the led turn signals in them. I don't know if they would still work or not. Im currently serving in Iraq now and everything that i've been purchasing has been sent home to my wife. Let me know how much you'd take for them and i'll see what I can do about getting a money order sent to you.
Drew;

The wiring will/should be in the door for the turn signal part of it. If memory serves it is a blue and white wire harness. Probably folded back and taped to the mirror harness inside the door. If it is not wiring them up to your turn signal harness is not going to be hard. However, if these are power fold mirrors which I believe them to be and/or have the extra puddle light feature( don't think that was offered for the Silverado but maybe - including it in case )that stuff is not in there. You will have to wire the PF and PL's yourself. You can't buy just pieces of the wiring harness either. To get those OE sections requires the entire interior wiring harness( I checked already ).

You will also have to get the OE drivers door power mirror/window switch as well for a 2LT( don't get the LTZ switch they are different due to the trim that comes with it )if you want the power fold to work as it came OE. You can get a regular automotive 2 position switch and wire that up as well and it will work. Just find a place to mount it. You can also elect to only hook the TS's up and not the rest. I personally loved the PF mirrors on my 05 Silverado and was very upset when I had to go up to a 2LT to get them on the 07( I ended up not getting them ).

The turn signal part though will/should be there and just needs to plug in( possibly will require a BCM flash at the dealer but I doubt it ). I was going to do this swap to my 07 Silverado but ended up selling the truck 1st. Not trying to talk you out of the sale or anything. If I still had my truck I would be all over this if the price was right. Just letting you know what will be involved.

Good luck and thank you for your service to our country! :sign0173:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks for the info, its really hard to check out all the info that I need b/c of how slow the internet is out here and plus we're time limited too. Thanks again!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Im very interested. I have an 07 silverado. I bought my silverado lifted with screens on the back but other than that everything was pretty much stock, nothing fancy or anything, so Im not sure what model I have. I checked my papers but it doesnt say. Do you know if the leds turn signals will work on my truck?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts