GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Just purchased my first full sized truck. An 07 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab w/ the 4.8. Hate to say it, first vehicle by an American manufacturer. And first V8 and I love American V8's.

Just started working for friends again in a machine shop. Mostly running the machines and setup. Hopefully programming somewhere down the line. All kinds of aftermarket auto parts floatin' in this head.

Got a good deal due to previous experience in auto sales. I decided to make a bit of change in the cars I own. My other current car, 06 Subaru WRX, will go up for sale soon. It has been nothing but bad luck. Sooo, I decided to make a change in the type of vehicle I drive. Funny thing, people see me coming now!

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the G M T C ! Congrat's on the good looking truck!

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
welcome to the club sir, glad to see you get some american iron.....

Alex

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome to the club, you'll enjoy our complimentary cookies and Coffee. Jokes aside, that is a beautiful truck. i think black on black looks great on GM's. not sure about that tonneau cover though....

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club. Great looking truck!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new truck. Great color.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Hey Welcome to the club! Enjoy your new ride!!

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Welcome to the club, that's a really nice looking rig you go there

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the club, you'll enjoy our complimentary cookies and Coffee. Jokes aside, that is a beautiful truck. i think black on black looks great on GM's. not sure about that tonneau cover though....
Yeah was not big on the style of the cover either, but it was free. If I can afford to some time, I will replace it with a flat one.

And thank you everyone for the welcoming. Looking forward to future threads.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Ohhh, definitely gotta change that signature, WAY too big. :happy:

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club TC

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the club TC
Just outta curiosity, what part of Oregon? I have friends (almost family) that live in Bandon, Coquille and Coos Bay.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Just outta curiosity, what part of Oregon? I have friends (almost family) that live in Bandon, Coquille and Coos Bay.
I'm not far from any of those places, but I'm closest to Cape Blanco.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome to the site!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts