GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have an 07 silverado new body style. Just bought new halogen projector headlights. Trying to figure out how to remove old headlights. Do you have to take off the whole grill?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Have an 07 silverado new body style. Just bought new halogen projector headlights. Trying to figure out how to remove old headlights. Do you have to take off the whole grill?
Im thinking of buying the projector headlights also let me know how you like them. Good luck with removing your headlights I know its a hassle

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I finally got the headlights on and they look great. They are a lot better than OEM and they definitely look better. The installation wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Once I figured everything out it can be done in 30 min. I'll try and post some pics.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Well I finally got the headlights on and they look great. They are a lot better than OEM and they definitely look better. The installation wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Once I figured everything out it can be done in 30 min. I'll try and post some pics.
cool man I cant wait to see the pics

·
Registered
130 Posts
Post pics!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts