GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally got around to taking some pictures with my towing mirrors, fender flares, and brush guard!!!

let me know what you think!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Looks good!!!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Lookin' good. Are those the GM mirrors? Also, what brand flares are those?

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
That made a big difference i like the two tone!! and im a big fan of towing mirrors!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those are not GM mirrors. I got them from www.am-autoparts.com. They look just like the GM ones do. The fender flares are Bushwacker.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd like to update the picture on my truck.

Hopefully I can get nominated for another chance at Ride of the month! :great: I don't believe in nominating myself!

Let me know what you guys thing of her now! My next mod is going to be line-x my back bumper and brush guard the 2 tone silver color I have going and possible get my mirrors done to match as well. What do you guys think?

truck_2.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Nice looking truck

·
Registered
353 Posts
Your truck is downright sexy. haha. I love it. The only thing I think would make it look significantly better would be to put a different set of rims on there. The stock ones only look good on stock trucks IMO

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'd like to update the picture on my truck.

Hopefully I can get nominated for another chance at Ride of the month! :great: I don't believe in nominating myself!

Let me know what you guys thing of her now! My next mod is going to be line-x my back bumper and brush guard the 2 tone silver color I have going and possible get my mirrors done to match as well. What do you guys think?
Good job on not nominating yourself! :great:

Your truck has a really nice "flow" to it. Everything just seems to fit! IMO you should color match bumpers but stop there. I wouldn't do the mirrors just b/c they're huge (they look great btw). That would just be way too much color sticking out of the side of the truck. Good luck on ROTM and beautiful truck!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys. I must say, I have gotten more compliments on the truck after I put the stock rims back on the truck and sold the American Eagle wheels that were on there. I just think they go with the paint job. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts