GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out yesterday after the new soft cloth car wash ripped my rear wiper off! There is a GM service something(they are not calling it a recall) but a problem with the rear wiper and car washes. Anyway, GM is going to fix and replace it for me for free. The reason I am posting it is because when I first called the dealership they said that there was nothing about it in the system but my great service people checked further and found it. So beware of the carwash!:eek:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Just found out yesterday after the new soft cloth car wash ripped my rear wiper off! There is a GM service something(they are not calling it a recall) but a problem with the rear wiper and car washes. Anyway, GM is going to fix and replace it for me for free. The reason I am posting it is because when I first called the dealership they said that there was nothing about it in the system but my great service people checked further and found it. So beware of the carwash!:eek:
Ya carwashes are not antenna/wiper or mirror friendly are they.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You said it!

I went thru there aprox. 10 times prior to this visit and no problem at all. Guess I just Got lucky!:neutral:

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
service bulletin

It’s called a service bulletin.

It is made in some cases to provide techs how a repair should be made.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts