GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the RC kit on a NBS? Pros or Cons? A local guy has one he claims to never been installed for $50. Id like to go get it if its not a piece of crap. What does any/everyone think?

Thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
The RC kit is the one that I have installed in my 08 and after getting some the quirks worked out it has been great. When I mentioned quirks it had to do with the sway bar links being to tight causing a popping noise but now that they are set correctly no noise what so ever. Besides making things look better it was a very simple install. But if you haul anything with your truck you may want to look at some kits that offer the spacers and rear lift blocks as a whole kit. After seeing what it does with 12 bags of corn in the rear the backs gotta come up a bit, which will give it some of the rake back for hauling.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Has anyone used the RC kit on a NBS? Pros or Cons? A local guy has one he claims to never been installed for $50. Id like to go get it if its not a piece of crap. What does any/everyone think?

Thanks
One Wheel Wonder,I have the Rough Country Level in my 09 NNBS.No problems at all and easy to install.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I've got the leveling kit on my truck on top of another lift kit. Works great, other than the sway bar issue mentioned before. I had to end up buying the adaptars that Fabtech puts in with their 6" lift kits, since then no problems but they did cost me $80!!! If you do it yourself be sure to check and recheck your bolts holding it on pretty often. Heard some bad things, but for the money, I love mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts