GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new to the forum and am currently in afghanistan right now. Planning on fixing up my truck when i get back. Want to put a 2" leveling kit on my 09 Sierra and was wondering what the biggest tires i could run on it are?

·
Registered
539 Posts
welcome to the club, im in the stan as well. I have a rc 2inch leveling kit and i just bought a set of 285/70r17 falken high country ATs(a deal i couldnt pass on) ill be back in the states in 60 days so their probably not going on till then
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Are you running stock 17's 18's or 20's? I have a 2.25" level kit and fit 295/70R17 on with very minor rubbing.

·
Registered
130 Posts
i have the RC 2" leveling kit and i am running 33/12.50/R20 Cooper Discover STT's

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire Land vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm running 285\65\18's Wouldn't go any bigger than that cause I have just a little rubbing in the rear (See pic). but only under highly articulated situations. Sooo maybe you could go bigger if you dont get crazy with it.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I just wanted to say thank you for your service. Hope it won't be long before you are back wrenching on your rig and out of harms way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts