GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody out there with a 1.5 level kit and 24" wheels? I would like to see how this looks. I am not sure if I want to raise the front, with the spacer I bought 1.5" or remove the rear block for a 1" rear drop. I am for sure getting 24" rims. I would also like to get Cooper Zeon LTZ 24" all terrain tires, they are expensive but go hard. If anybody is riding on a 24" rim and Cooper Zeon LTZ please post pics. Don't want to drop it too much or raise it too much.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hey man well what do you have a truck or what? I know my truck a 2.25 inch leveling kit levels it out completly so you want be needing a rear block or anything extra at all. This will not be too high for whatever your putting on being that it will just be leveled and look allot better than the truck nose diving in the front end with the 4's on it. My buddy leveled his Tahoe with 26's and it look really good barely any rubbing issues. I hope this helps reply back with more info and i would glad you to help bud.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I just got a 2008 cc silverado LT. Done the basics already tint, airaid, tb, 7"HU, de-badged, rear cam, blk grill emblem, autopage alarm, a few other small details. Now it's time to decide how she's gonna sit. I don't like trucks to low and don't like them to high. I'm thinking of just dropping the back 2" with shackles, slapping on some custom painted graystone 24" wheels and the Cooper zeon ltz's tires. I really would like to see pic's of those Cooper's on a 24". If you haven't seen them check them out they are awesome. Here is a link to the rims I'm getting http://www.calchrome.com/package.php?path=chvPlatinum24_MBT. Let me know what y'all think, I want them painted graystone to match. All the chrome is coming off my truck.

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome to the Club!! Like Rockstar says, we definitely need some more info.

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Yeah I just got a 2008 cc silverado LT. Done the basics already tint, airaid, tb, 7"HU, de-badged, rear cam, blk grill emblem, autopage alarm, a few other small details. Now it's time to decide how she's gonna sit. I don't like trucks to low and don't like them to high. I'm thinking of just dropping the back 2" with shackles, slapping on some custom painted graystone 24" wheels and the Cooper zeon ltz's tires. I really would like to see pic's of those Cooper's on a 24". If you haven't seen them check them out they are awesome. Here is a link to the rims I'm getting http://www.calchrome.com/package.php?path=chvPlatinum24_MBT. Let me know what y'all think, I want them painted graystone to match. All the chrome is coming off my truck.
Hey man i checked out the site and the rim's do look very unique never seen them but the $$$ for them is really not worth it too me $3,500 is allot to spend on some rim's and does tires come with them if not its really not worth it. I guess if you have the money and that's what you want go for it but that's way too much for me especially if it doesn't come with tire/wheel combo! I know they are kinda custom but in a way really don't since they have the chevy bowtie center cap but im assuming not many people have them which is good! I found me some 20x12 black rims for 1,000 set just rim's but if you got the $$cash to spend go for it buddy!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not completely sold on those wheels. I also like the blk Kmc slides, blk tbss and the blk u2-55. The rims I'm gonna get are gonna be blk and more then likely eventually powdercoated graystone to match. I'm also not complete sold on a 24", a set of 22" with some meat on the tires is raw with a lil level.

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club, GIB.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I'm not completely sold on those wheels. I also like the blk Kmc slides, blk tbss and the blk u2-55. The rims I'm gonna get are gonna be blk and more then likely eventually powdercoated graystone to match. I'm also not complete sold on a 24", a set of 22" with some meat on the tires is raw with a lil level.
Yeah man i like the kmc wheels too bud. I had black 18x9 rockstars and got the machined black 18x9 rockstars now. I like the fuel hostage 20x12 and they have a big wide lip which will set my truck off with some 35 12.50 nitto trail grapplers. Also the 2.25 readlift leveling kit is the best leveling kit around and very simple to put on. This will just level your truck with the back nothing more nothing less. www.autoanything.com has good prices and anything over $150 use promo code loyalty in the check out to get around $50 off. I hope this helps man let me know if you need any help or any updates!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome!....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts