GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Never seen that before but i think your right.I like it!

·
Super Moderator
3,377 Posts
Littleseats.com makes 4th row seats for Suburbans, 3rd row seats for other SUVs, all sorts of setups. Check them out!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thats awesome, what a car for a road trip with a bunch of buddies. But you might need all of them to chip in for the gas, lol.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Price seems a little steep though. 9 years old, with an extra seat and some bells and whistles. Is it me or is that a little over the top?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Price seems a little steep though. 9 years old, with an extra seat and some bells and whistles. Is it me or is that a little over the top?
Seems a little high to me as well, maybe if it had a 4" lift, exhaust, and after market lights on it as well as what it already has the price would fit. Especially because it has almost 120,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
At 9 years, 120,000 seems low to me but I have 248,000 on a 13 year old Suburban. They run forever but they don't hold their value like a sports car. LOL

·
Registered
249 Posts
At 9 years, 120,000 seems low to me but I have 248,000 on a 13 year old Suburban. They run forever but they don't hold their value like a sports car. LOL
I agree that the 16k price tag seems a little high, I am not sure if I would pay that much for it. I mean it has DVD players and crap but not sure that ups the value that much, plus it is going to guzzle gas with that 500ci engine.

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
With the rear gate up It doesnt look like there would be much room for feet and legs in that back seat. Bur if ya got a big family this one will certainly move them all.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have never seen a modification like that before, but its a really good idea to fit extra people.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I somewhat agree with you guys in price, but it is a 2500 and a bit rare. I've been looking here and there and the price is not that far off from other similar rigs. Especially in the Yukon/GMC trim.

·
Registered
64 Posts
My kids love to sit in the back (very short trips only - I'm sure it's illegal). However, if I went and put a seat back there, I'm sure they would hate it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi this is kenny from little passenger seats i invite everyone to come check out are shop and see how we make your seats we have over 75 different

vehicles cars no one thought was possible like the honda cr-v eliment jeep rav-4

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
hi this is kenny from little passenger seats i invite everyone to come check out are shop and see how we make your seats we have over 75 different

vehicles cars no one thought was possible like the honda cr-v eliment jeep rav-4
Everyone I know loves your seats!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts