GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to take a minute to announce a milestone for the Chevy Suburban Club website!

This post, the one that I am posting right now, is the official post #1500 for the site!!!

Thanks to everyone for helping to get this site off the ground and to turn it into the premier Chevy Suburban Users Forum on the web. :D

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think that this site is just about to explode. I'm working on some contests and promotions that I think will help out quite a bit. How about a referral program where you get points for new members that you help to signup? Or top-poster prizes? Just a way to give back!

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
YA Lets get it going the more the merryer.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We're at a rate of posting lately that will take us to 3000 posts in about 6-8 weeks (where it took about 9 months to get to 1500) if it keeps up.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I think it would be very cool if this site were to take off. It's certainly got a mix of talent and know-how. Just needs to keep going strong.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Steve said:
We're at a rate of posting lately that will take us to 3000 posts in about 6-8 weeks (where it took about 9 months to get to 1500) if it keeps up.
Yeah, I did the numbers on my end. It looks like things in the forums are speeding up. More users, more posts, more conversations, etc. It might be even less than 1 or 2 months from now that the 3000th post will be made.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, we're at 1666 posts right now. That's 166 posts in 9 days, or an average of 18.44 posts per day. Over a 31 day period, that is 571.77 posts.

However, there is an growth factor that needs to be addressed. As more messages get posted, more people will come, those people will posts messages too. So, it's growth will be geometric in scope.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just hit 1900 messages posted!

It took under 3 weeks (20 days actually) to move from 1500 posts to 1900 posts. That's 400 posts in 20 days. Wow, the board is growing like wildfire! That's 20 posts per day on average. We'll be at 10,000 by the end of the year if this keeps up!

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, it's a little bit deceiving. Yes and no. technically this is post #2025 or 2026, but some have been deleted for whatever reason, so it's really #1994.

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
... If everyone keeps posting messages we might hit 3000 by the end of April. We're closing in on 2400 already.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Well, it looks like 2500 messages have been posted on here. That's still pretty good growth! WTG everyone! :shock:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts