GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no start no codes. No fuel . I bought a new relay replaced vaccum lines cleaned throttlebody with spray only. I found a black wire in tbi harness n a light brown n white not connected heading towards aircondition pump no ends in fact there wire grounded n tied together . The black n green wire is connected next to theromastat houseing .i believe tracing them back to fuel pump relay connected at that end. . Any body tell me wire to go with please .?also there a red wire taped white female clip bye pump relay to coveringno connected to anything? Then i notice on my coil a white wire female clip not connected .are the red wire n white wire for different application help me out plese. I had fuel at the change of the fuel filter both connections pressure when i pulled the gas cap. The suburban run fine up here n pulled a yruck out. It completly lost power was navk fireing thru tbi n misdimg like it had jumped time. He installed a different distributor nrw cap rotor wires n plugs before i took tje project over.

·
Registered
‘01 Silverado 2500HD 8.1/Allison 5sp xcab long bed
4,001 Posts
The white wire by itself at the coil is for an external tachometer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no start no codes. No fuel . I bought a new relay replaced vaccum lines cleaned throttlebody with spray only. I found a black wire in tbi harness n a light brown n white not connected heading towards aircondition pump no ends in fact there wire grounded n tied together . The black n green wire is connected next to theromastat houseing .i believe tracing them back to fuel pump relay connected at that end. . Any body tell me wire to go with please .?also there a red wire taped white female clip bye pump relay to coveringno connected to anything? Then i notice on my coil a white wire female clip not connected .are the red wire n white wire for different application help me out plese. I had fuel at the change of the fuel filter both connections pressure when i pulled the gas cap. The suburban run fine up here n pulled a yruck out. It completly lost power was navk fireing thru tbi n misdimg like it had jumped time. He installed a different distributor nrw cap rotor wires n plugs before i took tje project over.
Thank you cowboy . One down white wire on coil anyway

1 - 3 of 3 Posts