·
Registered
13,335 Posts
Ok, you have me confused.

You tested the fuel pressure and you have 4 psi

You then changed a bunch of parts.

I asked you what the pressure was after you changed parts

And your answer was 10 to 13 psi when I started this thread

So I went back and re-read post #55 where you say "again I replaced" and you list a lot of parts.

I thought you changed all those parts a 2nd time.
Now, I'm guessing your just restating that these parts were changed.

So, I'm thinking you now only have 4 pounds.

Is the line clear? If you think the new pump and regulator are pushing out 10 to 13, a partly plugged line is the only answer.

If the line is clear, the new pump, or the new regulator is failing.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Idk man I'm also getting confused I was thinking about just starting a new forum but yes I'm pretty sure your on the right track.

What should I do now?
Also which fuel lines matter most? I ask cuz there's 4 from the fuel pump if I replace any of them should I just replace the main one that goes through the fuel filter?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Were you measuring your fuel pressure at the throttle body or at the filter?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Hey sorry guys been busy trying to get ready for farming dumb question is the pump supposed turn on every time you cycle the key? Or just once every 3 or 4 cycles?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
586 Posts
There is a delay, I'm not sure how long, maybe 5 seconds? turn on the key and when the pump stops turn it off and count to 5, if it doesn't turn back on count to six the next time, etc. This parameter isn't in the .bin AFAIK, it's programmed in the ECM itself. Some ECMs have a "hot start" parameter that will run the fuel pump for ~30 seconds but, I think those are mainly for southern climates.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts