GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
  1. I am buying a 1996 gmc sierra 1500 truck. And I’m not sure if everyone knows but that year they had two different headlight setups. I’m buying the setup that has the s10 lights the sealed beam headlights the ones that are a single square on each side. Personally I like the ones that have the two rectangle lights more so I was wondering if anyone knows of a conversion kit or if I can even convert it to the rectangle lights instead of the square ones

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
You can change out the headlights,but you also need to change out the grill.IDK but you may need to drill some holes in the radiator core support, but I think it will all bolt up. You can buy the headlights, turn signal, and corner marker lights as a set. E-bay and amazon has them. They may have grill too. Your truck has the work truck grill and light assambly. The lower truck has the GMC Serea set up. My truck is the Chevy Silverado set up .
20200418_152506.jpg

20190915_112508.jpg

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Do an e-bay search for chevy ck headlights , and another one for chevy ck grill. A1 has them as does most places. You can do the swap for around $200 or so depending on where you get your parts from.

·
Registered
1996 C-1500 Silverado
2 Posts
LMC Truck has all this stuff. I have ordered many things from them and have been happy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts