GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F/S 1999 Bounder M-36S (FRTLNR) Self-contained Motorhome

36' with 1-14' Power Slide out for the Living room/Dining room.
Freightliner powertrain/chassis with 6 spd auto and Diesel pusher.
Air Assisted susp. Exhaust brake. Auto level Hydraulic jack sys.
8KW diesel generator w/auto start.
18K miles all maintenance completed on time by dealership w/rcpts.

Sleeps upto 11pers.
Rear master suite w/queen size bed and separate shower/tub/toilet/vanity.
Above driver queen size bed.
Bunk room w/full bunk, and twin.
Dinette converts to queen size bed.
Couch pulls out for queen size bed.
Front shower/tub combo with toilet and vanity.

40" LCD TV w/DVD plyr in living room.
23" w/DVD plyr Flatscreen in drivers area.
26" w/DVD plyr Flatscreen in mstr bdrm.
Full surround sound AM/FM/CD/MP3.
Auto Seek Satellite System.

15,000 BTU Central/Ducted A/C.
17,000 BTU Central/Ducted Furnace.

Kitchen includes:
Side by side fridge/freezer.
Dishwasher
Clothes Washer/Dryer.
Garbage Disposal.
Microwave, 4 brnr convection top range, oven.

All kitchen app. in Stainless steel.
Couches and chairs all covered in tan lthr, wool carpet, w/tile in kitchen, entry way, and bathrooms.

I've had this M/H for a little less than a year and it's been sitting in Pahrump NV. the whole time. Other than my uncle driving it around town once a month it hasnt been used like I thought it would.
It's a fully loaded model that retailed for over $175k new. I purchased it for much less from the first owner a retired gentleman that same as myself didnt use it as planned.
If your seriously interested I can have my uncle take pictures or you can view it where it's parked on my moms property in Pahrump NV. For persons local to DFW I will be driving it from NV. to DFW in September if it hasnt already sold.

NADA High- $71,337
NADA low- $59,124
$47,000 Firm, no lo balls, no foreign checks, valuables or currencies, if you've got gold or other commodities you want to trade sell'em first. I only deal in good ol'e American Green backs I've already purchased a lakefront lot local to DFW so I dont need trades of any kind.

P.M. me if your interested.

·
Registered
148 Posts
any pictures ???

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm trying to teach my computer challenged uncle how to get me some to post. If he doesnt come through I'll have my daughter take some at the end of the month when she visits my mom.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Is that 18k miles actual? That's pretty good. I figure I will be in the market in 18 months to two years, but it may be for a trailer instead of a full Motorhome.

My dad's owned three bounders, including a 2000 Bounder that was a 36' similar to this one, they are very nice RVs and I've spent a lot of time in them. It's like a Buick of the RV world, from what my limited experience is. Not the cheapest, but not the top-end either. It's a nice RV and I would put it on the top of my list when I start to look in the future.

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
18K and a little change is the actual mileage, it had 15k when I picked it up last fall. I drove it from Wisconsin to DFW to Pahrump, NV. My uncle drives it to Vegas 1 a month (round trip 160 miles) to keep it moving.

The first owner bought it and passed away a few months after he Purchased it. His widow let thier nephew (my second cousin) use it for family vacations every summer to drive to the Wisc. Dells as long as the nephew (an RV mechanic) kept the maint. up on it. When she passed away she willed it to the nephew. I bought it from him when he found out what college tuition for his oldest daughter was going to cost.

I'm selling so I can buy a trailer, something btwn 23' and 30'. We bought 16 acres of waterfront property on Lake Whitney and I figure the $$ from the M/H will buy a decent trailer and take out a good chunk of the mortgage on the property.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts