GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This truck runs with NO MECHANICAL PROBLEMS AT ALL!! Im only selling because I can't afford the gas to drive her every day.

99 Silverado 2500 LS- Extended Cab- 2wd, ONLY 80,000 miles. Power windows, steering, brakes, and locks. Tilt Wheel- Class 3 hitch with electric braking system- Cd player with am/fm and presets- 3 door- spacious rear seats - Color matched cap with openable windows - running boards - ventguards - bug sheild - dual front airbags

Looking to get $8,000, but will accept first offer over $7,500. Vehicle was used primarily for camping until this winter when it became a daily driver. Inspection is good through Januaury 2009, oil was changed this past weekend. If the truck goes for $8,000 or higher, I will personally buy the person buying the truck AND the referring seller a 1 year Platinum Contributor membership (Valued at $49.99 each).

Only problems... rear tailight has a scratch and passenger side of rear bumper is dented. Tires will need replaced within the next 15,000 miles.

Pictures available upon request. I'm at work, or I'd post them. Email [email protected] or call 717-554-1729 for more information!

KBB Excellent= $9,315
Good= $8,690
Fair= $7,840

1 - 1 of 1 Posts