GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my 1st 4WD pickup and I found this handy forum whilst researching add-ons and doo-dads for it!

1 Week old and off-road already!

Step rails,Vent shades,Bedliner and rail caps installed!

The 2002 2WD Silverado I traded in for the '07 4WD. (Was doing a little DXing here!)

Looking forward to alot of good info from this forum and hopefully I can contribute as well!

JD:great:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Nice new rig, JD! :great: :sign0016:

That's some serious transmitting your doing from your old truck...Where ya located?

·
Registered
109 Posts
nice to see ya here. hopefully we can help ya and so on and so forth. How do u like the new style truck to the old style anyways?

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Welcome to the site and ncie truck. Love to have a 4WD pickup!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The pic was taken at the family farm outside of Cooperstown, NY. I live downstate about 50 miles north of NYC.

All I can say about the new style pickups is don't test drive one unless you really want to buy one because they are outstanding!:great:
Very comfortable inside, ride quality much better than the old.......they did a really good job redesigning these trucks.:sign0173:

JD:sign0144:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Thats a great looking truck. I was hoping to get a 4x4 but the price of them was just a little more then I wanted to pay. So what are your plans for your new rig?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Welcome to the site :sign0016::glasses:

nice trucks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts