GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering getting 2 chamber flowmasters up on my truck tomorrow?.. It will be true dual, What do you guys think?.. Think it will sound okay? I don't want the real choppy sound. I want a deep smooth sound. Let me know what ya'll think

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
what series flowmaster are u getting?? adn im guessing its for the 04?

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
I have the two chambers on my 78 and on one of my Firebirds. They are choppy sounding and loud. I would suggest the three chamber Flowmasters based on what you said you wanted.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got them installed today and I must say, It really does sound good. Not to loud or choppy. Yes it's for the 04, 275 bucks, can beat that!

·
Registered
561 Posts
you can "Tune" them by changing the tips-----larger longer will change the sounds as well and weill the length of the exhaust. i got baby flows bolted the headers on my 60 and turn downs on the rear and they are almost stock sounding. make the pipes go out the rear and they go deeper and louder......mike

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, I'm happy with the sound of my truck!.. I have them turned down behind the back bumper so you can't see them. I was a little optimistic at first, but when I got their to pick it up and started her up.. I just like the deep sound. Thanks again

·
Registered
307 Posts
Thanks guys, I'm happy with the sound of my truck!.. I have them turned down behind the back bumper so you can't see them. I was a little optimistic at first, but when I got their to pick it up and started her up.. I just like the deep sound. Thanks again
hint:we should get a pic!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Different app but there is a real big difference after awhile, I ran a two chamber (Dodge V6) went to a three sounded better. The TC is loud enough to get some annoying at times!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts