GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 Chevy Suburban LT it start up fine in the morning when I turn the key and it would run the entire time until I turn it off, but when I go to start it up again NOTHING! I'll start it up again 30 mins later or the next day and It would run until I turn it off. I do have a P0332 which is a knock sensor, but I don't believe that's the problem. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR INPUT ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. Thank you

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2003 Chevy Suburban LT it start up fine in the morning when I turn the key and it would run the entire time until I turn it off, but when I go to start it up again NOTHING! I'll start it up again 30 mins later or the next day and It would run until I turn it off. I do have a P0332 which is a knock sensor, but I don't believe that's the problem. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR INPUT ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. Thank you
I had the same problem. It turned out to be a theft safety device (fuse?) behind the steering wheel air bag. I replaced the "fuse". But later read it can be by-passed with a wire shunt.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you.
I found a bit more that may be of help? Ir reportedly solves the start, then no start for 20 minutes problem. Here is the link. It refers to a passlock sensor and module. Sensor in steering column and module in/under dash. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
17,125 Posts
Rayvoy, no I do hear it trying to start, but it refuse to turn over, then I allow it to sit 30 mins or so turn the key and it start just fine.
Our terms may be different; my version of what you said tells me you have a bad starter.

If your saying you hear clicks, but no engine turning (cranking) sounds, look at the starter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts