GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Mac Mentor Pro scan tool keep giving me a prompt that states. Not all pre condition have been met!! as soon as start the bleed process. OTC/BOSCH tech support has no answers.Can anyone help with any pre conditions that are required? There no DTC codes in any of the modules. Just getting ready to change all lines to stainless.

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
so if you have a 2006 and older GM truck brake lines rusting out then GM will have these replacements with a better metal and a protective coating than the OEM FACTORY brake lines.
I have done this on my 2000 .. cost at dealership $114 all the lines. now many that used S/STEEL LINES had leaks at the fittings .
you must remove the ABS fuse then do all the work then drive it and if all is good put the ABS fuse back in ..
KEEP THE BK PEDAL DOWN THEN REPLACE ALL THE LINES !!!!! that will stop brake fluid from leaking out the master cyl...
AUTO BLEED good luck .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How does that relate to scan tool pre conditions being met??????????????????? I already replace all the lines with stainless and they fit great and sealed at every connection.

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
the brakes work good no leaks then ignore that tool because you have no oem vehicle defect codes ? correct ? then all is good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts