GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Chevy Cheyenne K3500, cc, lb, dly, dzl, 2002 Chevy Avalanche Z71, 2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My father and I were rewiring the trailer lighting connector on the back of my truck. Someone before me had mis-wired it and blew every trailer fuse in the system. Well, we had the lights on with the truck off long enough to run the battery down. Well, now that the battery has been charged, none of my dash gauges are working.
The truck starts and runs just fine, just no tach, no speedo, no fuel gauge, no oil pressure, no voltage, and no water temp. The cluster still lights up, just no gauges.
What fuse did I blow?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Is there an IPC/DIC fuse in the engine compartment fuse box?
IPC - instrument panel cluster
DIC - driver info center

·
Registered
1997 Chevy Cheyenne K3500, cc, lb, dly, dzl, 2002 Chevy Avalanche Z71, 2003 Chevy Avalanche Z66
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there an IPC/DIC fuse in the engine compartment fuse box?
IPC - instrument panel cluster
DIC - driver info center
Nothing labeled as those in either fuse panel.
Apparently the Truck Body Controller controls the gauges? There are several TBC fuses.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nothing labeled as those in either fuse panel.
Apparently the Truck Body Controller controls the gauges? There are several TBC fuses.

·
Registered
14,133 Posts
@csltrains96 is trying to help you, listen to him
Under the hood, you have a fuse labeled ICP/DIC, check it {lower right of center}

1 - 5 of 5 Posts