GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced the one at the bottom center of the dash to fix my heat/cold problem.
Now I have a front vent not working problem. I think its the one at the center top of the dash.
BUT I also hear clicking under the drivers dash. Is there another one hiden there also?

Are all these the same module?

Anyone have any idea?

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Do you have manual controls or digital/automatic?

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Then you’re going to have a temp door for each side, a mode servo, and a recirculated air door. So four by my count.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Then you’re going to have a temp door for each side, a mode servo, and a recirculated air door. So four by my count.
Im' not having much luck finding if they are al the same part and interchangeable or a different one form each spot
I also cant find a scamatick to figure out where they are. Most Searches show the blend hot/cold door at the bottom of the dash.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
For mine there is an upper main and a lower unit and I had to pull the cover off the bottom of the dash in order to verify which one was making the noise.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
While you’re at it, you may as well replace the cabin air filters. They’re easily accessible behind the valence between the lower servo and the blower motor.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts