GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay,

I bought this a couple months ago, and I hope to make some improvements soon (performance and appearance), but for now, it is pretty much stock...hopefully not for long.

·
Registered
66 Posts
well stock or not it's still a hot truck.
with that as ur base u can do sooo much with it it's gonna be a killer for sure!

good luck with everything u decide to do though!!!

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Congrat's on the new truck! I''ve had my '04 for a couple of years and really have enjoyed it. Now if I could just get from the current 18mpg to 20mpg, I'd really feel good about it. Have fun!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! I got my '05 crew cab a couple of months ago as well. I'm lovin it! So far, I put on a K&N FIPK with a list of mods to come....once I can afford them :) Good luck with your future plans!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you happy with the K&N FIPK...it is first on my list of mods.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Are you happy with the K&N FIPK...it is first on my list of mods.
So far so good. I've only had it on about a week. It has made a definite difference in acceleration and given it a little bit louder/deeper sound. I show to be getting a little bit better gas mileage as well...only about 1 MPG increase, but I'll take what I can get with these gas prices!! I'm definitely happy with it. I got lucky and found one on eBay for $100!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm trying to decide between the Volant CAI or the KN FIPK....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts