GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a mount for my 2005 suburban 2500 and nothing seems to fit my suburban but will fit a 2500 HD Silverado on the same year. what is the difference in the frames that wont allow this on the Suburban?
Warn had a hidden winch and Westin has a mount that attaches to the tow hook area which I wouldn't mind but they don't say for my truck.
looking for help

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been looking for a mount for my 2005 suburban 2500 and nothing seems to fit my suburban but will fit a 2500 HD Silverado on the same year. what is the difference in the frames that wont allow this on the Suburban?
Warn had a hidden winch and Westin has a mount that attaches to the tow hook area which I wouldn't mind but they don't say for my truck.
looking for help
I too have a 2005 2500 suburban and want to mount a hidden front bumper mount winch. Did you have any luck finding something that works? Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I too have a 2005 2500 suburban and want to mount a hidden front bumper mount winch. Did you have any luck finding something that works? Thanks
I havent found anything that will be a direct fit yet. I got a mount for an older truck and that doesn't fit.
still looking by might modify mount i got.
I just noticed another one that might be closer and it is another rough country but again for an older style but maybe modify this one too,
SKU

Brand
Rough Country

1 - 7 of 7 Posts