GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a mount for my 2005 suburban 2500 and nothing seems to fit my suburban but will fit a 2500 HD Silverado on the same year. what is the difference in the frames that wont allow this on the Suburban?
Warn had a hidden winch and Westin has a mount that attaches to the tow hook area which I wouldn't mind but they don't say for my truck.
looking for help

·
Registered
514 Posts
I had the same problem when looking for a brush guard. Went with a Ranch Hand and had to buy a special bracket kit for the 2500 Suburban.

·
Registered
514 Posts
GGC99HBL1 Is the Ranch Hand part number for the Brush Guard for the 00-06 Suburban. GHC991/2BP is the part number for the bracket kit to make it fit 2500s.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been looking for a mount for my 2005 suburban 2500 and nothing seems to fit my suburban but will fit a 2500 HD Silverado on the same year. what is the difference in the frames that wont allow this on the Suburban?
Warn had a hidden winch and Westin has a mount that attaches to the tow hook area which I wouldn't mind but they don't say for my truck.
looking for help
I too have a 2005 2500 suburban and want to mount a hidden front bumper mount winch. Did you have any luck finding something that works? Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts