GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well let me start as saying thanks for all the help guys. but this one is important because this is my moms tahoe not mine. it all started when i went out to watch a fight and to get to where it was had to go over some ice that had holes in it after that the service engine soon light is on and it wont idle right now and im confused. plz help me guys i need it bad this time thanks zach.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Injectors Need Cleaning

Well, I had the same problem, it comes from nowhere.

You most likely need your injectors cleaned by the DEALER. I had taken to a local repair shop first and it came back within a week. I even thought one of those coil to the spark plug was bad & changed out the plugs and wires too.

A freind told me to take it to the DEALER, they have the correct tools. They cleared it and runs great.

Only $44.00

I spent more $$$ on all the crap above mentioned, should have listened to my freind when he said it was the injectors and take it to the DEALER.:party:

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
How long of a period of time has it been rough idling? How many miles on your tahoe?

·
Registered
533 Posts
not only that the service engine light will throw a trouble code out at yah ..get someone who has an obdII scanner and tell yah what the problem is.

some autoparts stores will even scan it for yah for free

1 - 5 of 5 Posts