GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im selling my 2006 silverado regular cab. It has roughly 21700 miles on it right now but the miles go up daily due to commuting. I am the original owner. I bought this truck brand new in 2005 with 13 miles on it for 19K. It is also a five speed manual transmission which is married to the Vortec 4.8L V8 engine. It is pretty much stock besides a few modifications. I have a Flowmaster super 40 exhaust system with a turn down, a 10 disk cd changer, billet grille, 5% tint all the way around, and i do have a lowering kit for the truck but it is not installed which can be included in the sale if the buyer wants. It's a 2/4 DJM drop kit. Has always ran excellent and still does. I installed a K&N air filter as well. This truck has never been abused and always well kept. The only flaw on the truck is a minor dent on the right front fender and a few scratches on the bed rail due to moving things. I live in Southern California. I am asking $14K OBO.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Im selling my 2006 silverado regular cab. It has roughly 21700 miles on it right now but the miles go up daily due to commuting. I am the original owner. I bought this truck brand new in 2005 with 13 miles on it for 19K. It is also a five speed manual transmission which is married to the Vortec 4.8L V8 engine. It is pretty much stock besides a few modifications. I have a Flowmaster super 40 exhaust system with a turn down, a 10 disk cd changer, billet grille, 5% tint all the way around, and i do have a lowering kit for the truck but it is not installed which can be included in the sale if the buyer wants. It's a 2/4 DJM drop kit. Has always ran excellent and still does. I installed a K&N air filter as well. This truck has never been abused and always well kept. The only flaw on the truck is a minor dent on the right front fender and a few scratches on the bed rail due to moving things. I live in Southern California. I am asking $14K OBO.
Any photos? What county in So. California?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
I love that grey color. The tires look great, what's on it now? Stock?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts