GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you guys would like to see this:

LTZ MODEL ADDS STYLISH FLAIR TO 2006 CHEVY SUBURBAN LINEUP
A stylish LTZ model highlights the changes and enhancements for the 2006 Chevy Suburban – the last model year for the current-generation vehicle. The LTZ includes features such as a standard Vortec 6000 V-8 engine, all-wheel drive and 20-inch wheels, along with exterior and interior enhancements that make it a standout from all other Suburban models – and all other full-size SUVs.

Suburban has earned a strong reputation as North America ’s premier full-size SUV for its unmatched comfort, capability and durability. It has one of the highest loyalty rates in the industry, thanks to uncompromising capability. Suburban offers up to 131.6 cubic feet (3,727 L) of cargo space and can tow up to 12,000 pounds (5,400 kg) when properly equipped. These traits put the industry’s original SUV in a class by itself.

Additional ’06 model year changes are evolutionary yet significant to customer desires and vehicle performance. The most prominent of these is revised camper extendable outside rearview mirror that is available on Suburban 2500 models. This new, vertical mirror has a larger glass area and manually extends outward to provide a greater view when towing a trailer or camper. It includes heated, power-adjustable flat glass and integrated turn signals. A convex “spotter mirror” glass also has been added to the mirror. The vertical configuration and new spotter mirror section answer customer requests for such a configuration.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
cool like the mirror set up, i wonder if us old time owners can use those mirrors. would be nice when hauling with the old beast.

G

·
0 Posts
Steve where did you find that write up? I tried to see if I could get any info from the chevy website on this, and came up with nothing. I agree with you Fiero, I'd like to see those mirrors. I'm certain that they could be used with older 'burbans with maybe a little modification. :wink:

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have access to the GM media website. Some of this stuff is on there for people to get in general, some stuff is password protected.

media.gm.com

G

·
0 Posts
I would have thought so. But I haven't seen any 2006's. could also be, because they're only offered on the 2500 'burban. I don't see many 2500 'burbans of any year around here.

·
1,457 Posts

I really want to see those mirrors, is there a website where I can have a look :p

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:) Good call.

I'll see if I can find them. Not sure if I'll be able to or not though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts