GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone having this trouble? Or is it trouble? When I try to kick it into passing gear, you know (get on it!) it seems to take a bit to kick in almost like it is choked out or not getting enough fuel, it does not stop or slow down it just does not kickm in like a Chevy V8 should! Any ideas?

·
Registered
22 Posts
My new 07

Took it on 350 mile trip through Ark. mountains today. Never had any problem with it not downshifting when accelerator depressed. Mine's brand new so I didn't "floor it" seeking the absolute maximum pickup.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same way

I did the same thing when mine was brand new, now I have about 6k on it and slowly been working it out. I just put a K&N air filter in it this week and it seems to help so far. The pick up power when I put the foot in it is not what I expected and it could be the active fuel man. sys. doing it I don't know. I am due for an oil change so when it is in I will have them check it out. Just so you are aware, be carefull in car washes with the rear wiper. and My power stearing pump was bad and they replaced it with no trouble.
What model did you get? options, color?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts