GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold my NBS 07 Silverado Extended Cab today but pulled a few things I bought for it off 1st. Everything is in excellent to like new condition.

#1 - ***SOLD***

I will have to ad the rest in seperate posts as the site limits you to 4 pic's p/post. So look below...

·
Banned
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
NOTE - THE FOLLOWING WILL ONLY FIT A NEW BODY STYLE 07+ EXTENDED CAB - THEY WILL NOT WORK ON 2007 CLASSIC TRUCKS

#2 - Weathertech complete F&R floor liner set. #2 - Weathertech complete F&R floor liner set. Basically in brand new condition. Only 4 months old so they are still in like new shape. I paid $175 for the set. ***PRICE REDUCED - Will sell for $125 shipped.***

***Shipping Insurance NOT included - that is an extra cost above the price listed !!! ***

***SOLD PENDING PAYMENT***

·
Banned
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
NOTE - THE FOLLOWING WILL ONLY FIT A NEW BODY STYLE 07+ EXTENDED CAB - THEY WILL NOT WORK ON 2007 CLASSIC TRUCKS

#3 - Coverking Neoprene Two Tone( Black w/ Charcoal )seat covers( F&R ). The front covers fit the 40/20/40 front seat with the upper fold down arm rest and the storage under the lower section of the 20( ie; middle of front seat ). The rear covers fit the standard 60/40 bench. The front headrests have the Chevy Bowtie logo embroidered on them( not shown in photos ). Embroidery is done in red. Paid $450. Will sell for $350 shipped. Like new and these covers fit the seats PERFECTLY!

***Shipping Insurance NOT included - that is an extra cost above the price listed !!! ***

***SOLD PENDING PAYMENT***

·
Registered
48 Posts
WOW! youg ot some real nice stuff! I don't have the money right now but if You still got this stuff in a few weeks I'll defnitely be taking some of these things off yoru hands (like the seat covers). Here's a free bump for ya!

·
Banned
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW! youg ot some real nice stuff! I don't have the money right now but if You still got this stuff in a few weeks I'll defnitely be taking some of these things off yoru hands (like the seat covers). Here's a free bump for ya!
I think the hitch plug is sold. Money is supposed to be in the mail. Nothing yet on the covers or floor mats so when you have the $$$ let me know. Here is my e-mail address. Use it to contact me to make sure I see it. Might miss it here.

[email protected]

·
Banned
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Both the seat covers and floor mats are still for sale. Last chance before I put them on E-Bay or perhaps a local paper. All "serious" offers considered and would consider a reduced price for a package of the seat covers and floor mats.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Have you tried tiangulating this post with your local Craigslist, instead of the paper. Just post a clist ad and point them back to your ad on here, it's worked very well for folks in the past.

·
Banned
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have never used Craigs List. We have a huge local classifieds publication that covers the surrounding 3 states I usually use( that is what I meant by the paper ). Thanks for the idea however.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just cehcking back in with ya. I'm still real interested in the seat covers. After Friday I will know if I can take them off your hands or not. I'll let ya know as soon as I know!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts