GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to get my hands on a 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha (v8) to review starting tomorrow. This thing looks like a beast, can't wait to get to drive it!

More to come!

(SEE FULL REVIEW BELOW)

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Sounds like a tough task, but some body has to test them! I've read reviews of that H3 and was looking forward to that engine in the Colorado. Good luck and have fun!

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This thing is a beast. They upped the HP to 290 for this thing and it just rips I tell you. I only got around to going off-road once for a short distance but it felt like I was on smooth pavement. I'll do a writeup on it in the next few days.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
2008 Hummer H3 Alpha

2008 Hummer H3 Alpha

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That Hummer H3 Alpha almost got me in trouble, it's got that much performance. I think there is a chance that I also ran a red-light camera, but only becuase there was some commotion going on around me and I think they sped up the light to catch me! No, just kidding, but as soon as I get the server upgrade done I'll post over my review of this ride.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think they only made this for like one year, it was a blast to drive, but it was a gas beast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts