GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Between this design and the design of the new Colorado I think Chevy will be making a mistake. To many rounded corners and it makes the trucks look weak in my opinion.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Oh God! I better make this '08 last a long time!

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
It looks like they are trying to make a truck out of a camaro. The one part of the truck I do like is the small amount of body behind the rear wheel. It makes for good departure angles.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
With that hood and the little scoop could it be a SS????

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It does look a lot like a car. I couldn't imagine seeing one of these driving around with a lift. Doesn't really have that Chevy look to it and the cab looks a bit too much like a Toyota.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Thats it I quit.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I really hope this is a concept that doesn't make it to production. Better stock up on 2008-2011 models now:lol:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Looks like an updated el Camino. At least the rims look nice. What do you think those are 20's or 22's? Notice the leds in the headlights? Can you say copycat?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Lets hope like most cars the concept drawing never actually makes it to the street. I will agree with Als on the rims though, very clean.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Why is it so round? Look like a truck Honda would make

You said it perfect! it does look like a Honda truck! i hope they consider a few more designs. I am not a huge fan of this!

·
Registered
35 Posts
This looks like GM is going back wards I'm glade I bought a new one this year because maybe buy 2015 they will be building a nice truck again

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Are they trying to make the silverado look as weak and underpowered as possible?

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
I really hope this is a concept that doesn't make it to production. Better stock up on 2008-2011 models now:lol:
Maybe this is all a gimmick to drive some extra sales between now and then. Someone accidentally let this "slip" out and out of fear that ugliness and untruckliness will soon be upon us, better buy one now before they change.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts