GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

At work we have two 2016 Chevy Express 3500 passenger vans. They both looked like had the same problem with the AC. One day we turned on the van and it made a noise like the AC freon was escaping. We put out AC machine on it and sure enough, it was low on freon. I read a law suit going on for some other GM vehicles with AC problems but not for the Express vans. Does anyone know whats going on with them? I know it doesn't really help that we live in Midland TX where the normal temp is 100 degrees F. but if anyone has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,

At work we have two 2016 Chevy Express 3500 passenger vans. They both looked like had the same problem with the AC. One day we turned on the van and it made a noise like the AC freon was escaping. We put out AC machine on it and sure enough, it was low on freon. I read a law suit going on for some other GM vehicles with AC problems but not for the Express vans. Does anyone know whats going on with them? I know it doesn't really help that we live in Midland TX where the normal temp is 100 degrees F. but if anyone has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it.
Yes I have a 2016 chevy 2500 van, my ac does exactly samething!.if it's a hot day here in central florida you can startup and it will blow refrigerant out passenger side wheel well.
I got van brand new., had taken it to dealer 2x fir issue..naturally thst couldnt fone anything.it still does it I've recharged it twice. This time I've got dye in it.thank got dont have transmission issue.2 -2016 pickup trucks had blown up transmissions, and 1 van all transmission issues..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts