GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not the typical post, but anyone care to chime in on fair private party pricing for late model trucks in this crazy market? Is KBB private party a fair value and good guide to go off anymore? Looking at selling a family member my 2018 1500 Custom crew cab 4x4 with 62k on it. KBB trade in is about $29k and KBB private party is $32k. Is that in the ball park? No many private party trucks to compare locally for me and most dealers have crazy used pricing! Trying to make it fair for both of us!

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not the typical post, but anyone care to chime in on fair private party pricing for late model trucks in this crazy market? Is KBB private party a fair value and good guide to go off anymore? Looking at selling a family member my 2018 1500 Custom crew cab 4x4 with 62k on it. KBB trade in is about $29k and KBB private party is $32k. Is that in the ball park? No many private party trucks to compare locally for me and most dealers have crazy used pricing! Trying to make it fair for both of us!

Thanks!
It's a sellers market right now. Used trucks in excellent condition are bringing top dollar. The reason is that most people can no longer afford to pay 40 to 50K for a new one, and are searching the used market.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts