GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone identify which connection goes where? Also, 4 is baffling. It's just a hose going into a little black valve. Nothing else comes out of it that I can see.

2yo vehicle and it's already backing fuel up the tube and shutting the pump off when filling. No codes. I just need to know what goes where so I can remove the lines and apply shop air in the right direction.


Fixture Gas Automotive exterior Machine Composite material
1 - 1 of 1 Posts