GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trail Boss
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new with less than 2600 miles and the Radio has completely powered down and back on on it's own at least 6 times now. It happens while city driving or interstate driving. Wondering if anyone else with a new truck is experiencing the same thing or has heard of this occurring!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Having serious issues since I bought truck brand new May 13. Left dealership with 65 Miles and hasn't worked right yet. I am taking it tomorrow for the 4 th time to the dealership to try to rectify. 1st time they diagnosed and reloaded software, worked for couple days and started acting up again, 2 ND time diagnosed with gm engineer on the phone with them, the engineer didn't like how it was responding to the attempts to down load so they replaced the radio, 10 days later I took in again and the replaced the touchscreen, it's acting now worse than ever so June 21 will be 4 th visit to dealership to try to figure it out. It powers itself on and off, audio mutes itself, changes station itself, doesn't sync up with proper song playing vs what's displayed on the screen, touchscreen inconsistently works.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Brand new with less than 2600 miles and the Radio has completely powered down and back on on it's own at least 6 times now. It happens while city driving or interstate driving. Wondering if anyone else with a new truck is experiencing the same thing or has heard of this occurring!
Yes I am. I posted below

·
Registered
150 Posts
a friend has a 2019 with radio issuses , i believe like yours , they are on 3rd or 4th radio now and still messing up , dealer keeps changing it but no fix so far

·
Registered
3 Posts
a friend has a 2019 with radio issuses , i believe like yours , they are on 3rd or 4th radio now and still messing up , dealer keeps changing it but no fix so far
I have a 2020 Trail Boss where the radio volume knob has a delay and Bluetooth Apple CarPlay is suspect. Touch screen acts funny as well

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have not gone to the dealer for a software update or replacing the radio itself , seems that other have done this but still have problems

1 - 7 of 7 Posts