GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
That's a lot of miles. I've got almost 100k on a rebuilt 454 and tranny and I'm over 225k overall for the truck. The rest of the truck is pretty solid.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Very impressive for both of you. Mine supposedly has about 130K on the chassis; the speedometer didn't work, so I have no idea how accurate that really is. I'm gonna end up rebuilding most of it anyway, so as long as it doesn't have rust it really doesn't matter. The engine is going to be brand new anyway.

On a related note: my buddy's '91 CHevy pickup has 410K on it, with the original, non-rebuilt engine. :shock:

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
The '94 just went over 191 the other day. I have no real mileage for the 86 but I think I have flip the odometer 3 times if I remember right.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Sorry the 86 has turned twice, I ment to say it has over 300,000

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
We actually got this back a long time ago and it's been in the family, so it's possible that it's at 325k, don't really know.

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Mine is currently at 279,000. It seems to run fine, it is the small stuff that is running me ragged!

·
Administrator
4,886 Posts
They are beasts, I'll tell you that. The engine and tranny have been rebuilt, along with a few other things, etc. Overall it's a very good investment for what you get out of it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts