GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 1994 C3500 as a "not running" truck. My efforts to get it started (it won't yet) have closeds in on several issues. I filled the tank with diesel oil and turned on the key with batteries fully charged I could not hear the rise pump running so I checked the voltage to the pump....nothing. So I checked voltage going into the pump relay....zip. All fuses are fine. Could an "iffy" PMD (I suspect it is on borrowed time since the former owner said that it would quit at streetlights) shut off all of the power like this? What fuse does the rise pump amperage go through? If I knew this I could at least trace the power up to and through the fuse box. ANy ideas such as fusable links that this could be?

·
Registered
13,441 Posts
I can't help with a wiring, or fuse, drawing; but, are the fuses listed on the inside of the fuse panel cover?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't help with a wiring, or fuse, drawing; but, are the fuses listed on the inside of the fuse panel cover?
My truck had almost all of the literature and signage missing. The only fuse reference that I have is the one word printed around each fuse slot in the box. Sure wish I had a 1994 C3500 owners guide!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts