GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am forced to sell my 1985 GMC Suburban in order to finance a business venture. It's lowered 6" using Belltech spindles and springs, shackles, and dearched rear leaves. Until I purchased it, it was shedded except for vacations. It has 132k miles, F&R air, PW,PL, tilt&cruise. I'm asking $3500. for the truck. Thanks, Doug. E-mail to receive pictures [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
3,391 Posts
Where is it physically located? Also, is it 4x4 or 2500, or both? I may be interested in it...

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Post some photos. Would like to see that rig.

Also consider reading the "how to sell a vehicle on this site" post at the top of this forum.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Truck is in Wichita, KS. It's a 1/2 ton, 2wd. My pictures have too many bytes to post on the picture page, I think. If you can tell me how to get a 1.1K picture on, I'll do it. Thanx, Doug

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Truck is in Wichita, KS. It's a 1/2 ton, 2wd. My pictures have too many bytes to post on the picture page, I think. If you can tell me how to get a 1.1K picture on, I'll do it. Thanx, Doug
It should resize automatically down to a correct format. Otherwise resize it using something even like MS Pain that comes free with Windows. Photoshop elements are easy to use too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been on a couple of short (less than 500 mi.) trips to races in this, and it's smooth. I pulled the stock bump stops after lowering it, makes a world of difference in the reaction to the occasional expansion strip.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still have truck...

I am stlll trying to sell the Suburban, and will entertain offers.. Thanks.:neutral:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts