GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi This is my first time posting anything. My name is Jack retired mechamic 50+years. I have a custom 91 Chev sport wich is pretty trick. I would like some help entering it in the ride of the month contest. Is there anyone out there that can help me? Thanks Jack

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome aboard! and there is a ROTM tab at the top, that will have all the info that you will need.

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Welcome to the club, Jack.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome to the club Jack, id like to see the truck man get those pics in!

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Welcome to the club Jack. I'll bet you've seen a lot of changes in 50 years of wrenching, both good & bad.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome to the club

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Welcome to the G M T C !

·
Registered
7,172 Posts
Welcome to the Club!!!

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Welcome to the club Jack..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi John Thanks for the welcome. I am not very computer savvy and I am having a hard time getting my pictures that I posted in the gallery together with my blog. Any help?

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Hi Stephan Yes there were many changes. I am glad to see them an be a part of them. The vehicles of today are so superior to yesterdays but you got to love the oldies. Jack

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Welcome to the site, you have an awesome looking truck!! its always good to have people join the site with knowledge on wrenching

1 - 14 of 14 Posts