GM Truck Club Forum banner

94 4l60e Transmission Cursed??

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Cowboytrukr 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone!! I'M New to the Forum as of 30 minutes ago I want to get some help/input on my 94 Silverado C1500 2wd that has the 4l60e transmission. I purchased it with a bad Transmission because I figured get me a good ol rebuild and I will be good forever. Well I was wrong as ever because barely over a year later and here goes the same thing again Transmission problems. One day I drove it about 60 miles trip and when I parked it I noticed the next day fluid was all on the ground. IM beginning to hate this year model and about to sell it at one point. After researching around I think the only swap that's available for this is the 93 right which is also hard to find in my area at least. Dont want to pay for another rebuild so just looking for advice on potential guesses on the problem someone said it could be the seal..Thanks

#2 ·
Howdy and welcome. I’m sorry to hear about the transmission. Perhaps you could pull the pan cover off and check to see if the gasket is toast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.