GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys know who makes a cat back split rear exit bolt on dual exhaust for a 99 4dr tahoe 5.7L, I having a hell of a time finding one. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
just go to a muffler shop and have a custom exhaust bent up, will be much cheaper, My burban came with a true dual exhaust(before muffler and then single out) from the factory and was only 400 at a shop and 75 was for the tips i chose, and the muffler is dual in and out magnaflow and i got to pick the exits as well

·
Registered
127 Posts
I looked for a looooong time for duals for my '98. None available from usual aftermarket sources that I could find Let me know if you have any luck.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Ok there is one at stylintrucks.com its from dynomax and its 359.99 plus shipping i am sure so t would be easier to go to a shop, even midas carries flowmaster or magnaflow now cant remember which one but i would do custom, cheaper and you get what YOU want.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update:

I should have kept you guys updated, I ended up going to Jeff Ex in Montrose (where I broght my 00' SS Camaro). Once again, he did a great job! True Duels, no cats, cherry bomb mufflers. He put in Heartthrob Velocity's but it was frikkin pull me over loud, so he suggested the cherry's! It sounds nice and deep, not raspy. If it were mine, I probably would have gone louder, but its the GF's. $400 cash, just sold the cats on LS1Tech.com for $140 bucks. They fit in a $12.95 flat rate USPS box. Just ordered O2 sims for $45. So all said and done, it was a little over $300 with some nice stainless tips!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts