GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have resently had to run new vacuum lines on to transfer case. Replaced a few fuel lines. The other day wife drove it and she said she hit a little bump and it died. It would turn over but no fuel pump prime . I had it towed not even half mile $100 and ordered a pump. I put it on thinking that's the problem but still same situation. No noise from new pump at all. I have now take bed off truck trying to figure out whats going on with it. I replaced all fuses in dash panel and the one under hood driver's side And relays . Still no power to pump. There's 2 connectors on pump and the smaller connector 1 wire getting power. No other wire going into pump has power. I'm thinking a wire rail that runs front to back maybe got crimped between frame and trans or cross member or jarred loose . Is there more then two panels (fuse) or relays somewhere else? Truck never had this issue before. Seems that most of the panel under hood is dead even with key in on position. Please help!! Checking all ground points now. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
16,445 Posts
Tracy, I'm sorry, I was going to suggest a loose frame ground when I saw your original post; but I had to do something and forgot about you, then with all the spam we had yesterday you got lost in the mess.

Anyway, glad you found it and welcome to the club

1 - 3 of 3 Posts