GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bro is selling me his yukon for cheap, and i was wondering whats wrong with it lol. i love the truck to death, its very clean but has a coolant problem. it doesnt leak what so ever but after some drive u check radiator and the coolant is low, where is it going if its not hitting the ground? head gasket? and right now it has a ravin muffler (meineke special) and was wondering how magnaflow would sound on it. i dont like the flowmaster sound, its too common. i have magnaflow on my 2.2 and it sounds great, very deep

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
These things are prone to have the intake manifold gasket leak. It can leak out or in. If it has not already been replaced, I would suspect that. It's not too difficult of a job.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well my brother said he put that stop a leak stuff in so im assuming its maybe just the radiator, might not be anything major, but im taking it to work tomorrow so i will see whats up with it. my friend is gonna check it over on the lift. i know it needs something for brakes, cuz they are soft when u press it but still stops on a dime

1 - 4 of 4 Posts