·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Looks very nice, clean.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks man, its been a long process, gotta love the economy haha....

·
4,774 Posts
A Very Sharp looking Ride!!......One thing I noticed is the Trailer Hitch......its showing a Little Rust.....I would said Buy a Rattle can of Black Satin Finish Paint and Paint the Hitch Receiver and the Area Around it......and when your done, it will look like New.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Looks good Darnie. How high do you have to go in AZ to find snow?

·
Registered
830 Posts
I always loved that blue, it looks like you did a great job :great:
Need to take some pics of the interior and post them

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha ya i like that idea ill have 2 try and paint it, never noticed it, an actually i live at the base of a big mountain they claim it gets to -50 or more during the winter on top, they have a observatory on top. ill have to take a few pic's of the inside some day. i did a custom install on the tweeters too its pretty cool. but other than that its a good truck gets about 23mph and scoots pretty darn well. bout 1/2 car 0-100 with the new 5.0 mustang ;)

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Great looking truck!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I find it funny that some people's avitars are bigger than the pictures of the truck for this thread. I love the blue color.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Great looking truck! You can tell you have put some time into that. I saw snow in AZ in Flagstaff, is that near you? That blue front bumper really catches my eye.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol ya sry guys im not the most computer savy person. but na i live in south west Az, bout a hour from new mexico and 2.5 hours from mexico haha. but ya ive have the truck about 3 years now, been threw 5 diff rent rim tire set ups, 3 exhaust systems. 7 stereo systems, and alot of different performance changes haha. wish i knew then what i know now would of saved a few bucks :) its a great truck the huals butt gets good gas milage if i stay outa it only thing is the 4x4 is messed up at the moment.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ill try and get some pics up soon of the inside of the truck, im working swings at the prison now so its hard to do much when its light out eather working or asleep if i cant ill post some my next days off

1 - 13 of 13 Posts