GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats wright Boys and Girls I'm working on a new GiveAway that I think you are going to like.. BUT you may have to Dig a bit to find the right Angles...

Not telling yet what it is BUT????? You should be able to HANDLE this one OK Or atleast your truck will after you give me the right ones...:glasses:

More details to come soon....

Glenn

·
6,019 Posts
You always come up with some awesome Stuff. From your hinds it could be the thing that I have been saving money for the last 6 months to get. Every time I get close something happens. New furnace and AC in the house last month. The month before that a flood in the basement. Yea!

·
Premium Member
1,878 Posts
Me thinks there be some clues already. :glasses:

·
Registered
24 Posts
could it be O2 sensors, or the darn catalytic converter with y pipes .... everyone has a different price for those. Not sure where to go for best OEM price on the cats ... Anyways, I will give this giveaway a try, sounds like fun

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I can't wait Glenn. I just hope there's no real digging involved. :happy:

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Are we suppose to shout out our thoughts on what it could be or just keep it to ourselves right now?? I had a thought but I would be real surprised if I was right.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well lets just say they have a retail of about $600-700 Bucks so this one will be a bit harder then the others But as always I will make it fun for all....:rofl:

·
Registered
433 Posts
????????????????????????????

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Its money for your dodge and ford friends so that they can upgrade their tailgates to the cooled and heated versions people...

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will have to SWAY some of you to this one......:sleep:

·
6,019 Posts
lol! you are killing me here. My first thought was shocks. Now I am thinking Hellwig sway bars

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I think it might have to do with steering.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
ReadyLIFT Off Road Upper Control Arm Kit, I have one more guess after this one, but dont want to guess twice in this post

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well some of yu have guessed it... Hellwig has donated a set of their Fine Anti Sway Bars to give a Way on this fine site.. As always with my give a ways there will be some Questions about Them, GM cars or trucks and something else I am still working on.

So hang on and stay tuned to this site They will POP up soon......

·
6,019 Posts
Well some of yu have guessed it... Hellwig has donated a set of their Fine Anti Sway Bars to give a Way on this fine site.. As always with my give a ways there will be some Questions about Them, GM cars or trucks and something else I am still working on.

So hang on and stay tuned to this site They will POP up soon......
I can only imagine the questions for this one! One of the questions for the white night lights was pretty hard and that was less than half the value of these.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 31 Posts