GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i will include pics just picked this and im doing what i can when i can to get it like i want it.
Short list 91' 4x4 1500 Burban body is ugly but without rust or any serious damage a dent here and there put it is after all a 91'.What impressed me the most is when i put it on our drive on rack was in unreal shape underneath.
Has all 1 ton gear all fresh 454 (carbed) 400 HD turbo custom drive shafts and Dana 60 with the 4 bolt ball joints up front monster 14 bolt full floater in back-4:09 gears and an Eaton locker in the rear.Huge custom built front and rear bumpers.

Wanted to call it Beast but i did a search and everyone calls a big ride that..help me out here..im going to wire weld it unto the bumper and grind it (,also dont worry about being PC..lol)..down give it the whole industrial Burban 01 004.jpg Burban 01 003.jpg Burban 01 002.jpg Burban 01 001.jpg look.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
Years ago my friend had that body style "Burb ( I don't remmember the year, but he got it new), it was white so we called it Moby Dick after the whale/book.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Name it White Lightning. Its a 91 Burbon, and Def leopard came out with a song in 91/92 song White Lightning..Also its the name of a brand of Strong White Cider that used to be sold in England, prob their equivalent of moonshine.

Others I can think of Casper, White out, Smokey, Mr. Clean, or the Shaggin Wagon.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gotta say like the whole Moby idea..or ...Jaws..big white shark..what else is white imposing and mobile got it Orca paint the good 3M undercoating below the black trim...nah...dang sure thougt it would be easier than this i was ready to weld beast to the rear bumber until i did a trace..AND everyone call thier big burban" beast wow i had an original idea for 10 secs than Google caught up..

Chime in guys whoever gets the best one as voted b y everyone here i will get a six pak to you one way or another your choice...just please no fu fu names

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
yeti...now i like that big _brutal_and unknow__thats tight.All sorts of not to cornball stuff i could do to it...big shaded hand-print on the front of the hood..
yeah-leave the truck a little rough

come on ideas,more ideas.....yeti is it sir..i need your favorite drink so i can prove to those at large i am a man of my word

·
Registered
82 Posts
I loved those body style 'burbs, I'd go with POLAR B-AIR. Big white and intimidating when face to face!!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
...91' 4x4 1500 Burban body is ugly but without rust or any serious damage a dent here and there...
I wouldn't quite call it ugly. There is a certain beauty in its no-nonsense functionality. It reminds me of my soon-to-be-ex. She doesn't have traditional beauty, but she sure got me going! So, don't call it ugly, call it something more respectful of its durability.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
How about the White Bull.....?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts