GM Truck Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am really disapointed in my new Suburban, this is the fourth new Sub I have bought and I feel each got better. This one however is very UNCOMFORTABLE which I feel over-shaddows its other attributes. I think if I could take it back, I would. Whoever designed the seats should be fired. My previous models '99,'02,'05 were a pleasure to drive, but not so with this one. This, I feel is no rant, but a bonified complaint. Sorry my first post is a negative one. By the way my car has leather front buckets.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
How long have you owned it? Is it brand new? If you haven't had it for more than a week or two, the dealership should take it back....that is, if you really want to get rid of it. What about it is uncomfotable? Seats? How it rides?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
By the way....Welcome to the forum! :sign0016:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By the way....Welcome to the forum! :sign0016:
Thanks!
I think I have 1800 miles on it and just thought I'd give it a chance because there some good things I like more than the old one, such as power rear gate. Figured maybe I'd get used to it. The car drives great, but again the seats are very uncomfortable. Can I put my finger on it and say, this is why, no. I just know I have bought a bunch of NEW cars and trucks since 1992 and this by far the worst for comfort. When driving comfort has a way of becoming unbearable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts