GM Truck Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a few posts on how to split up the areas, so I though I might add my 2 cents/ newbie posts into the mix. I've been a member of Cycle Forums for about 4 years now, and they have 53,808 members and 3,811,938 posts. I know they've been around for over 6 years now as well. Not saying this is how to seperate it, but just giving a different outlook. I am sure many of you are also members of other forums as well. Personally, I would put MD, VA, DC, and WV in the South east, but that's not where CF put them! They actually seperated the Northeast because there were so many member up there.

Northeast
Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington,D.C., West Virginia

New England
Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont.

Midwest
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Wisconsin.

Mountain/Plains
Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming.

Southeast
Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee.

Southwest
Arizona, Southern California, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas.

Pacific Northwest
Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Northern California, Washington.

Global Sportriders
Sportriders from all over the globe!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I've seen a few posts on how to split up the areas, so I though I might add my 2 cents/ newbie posts into the mix. I've been a member of Cycle Forums for about 4 years now, and they have 53,808 members and 3,811,938 posts. I know they've been around for over 6 years now as well. Not saying this is how to seperate it, but just giving a different outlook. I am sure many of you are also members of other forums as well. Personally, I would put MD, VA, DC, and WV in the South east, but that's not where CF put them! They actually seperated the Northeast because there were so many member up there.

Northeast
Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington,D.C., West Virginia

New England
Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont.

Midwest
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Wisconsin.

Mountain/Plains
Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming.

Southeast
Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee.

Southwest
Arizona, Southern California, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas.

Pacific Northwest
Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Northern California, Washington.

Global Sportriders
Sportriders from all over the globe!
i like that idea, and the part about adding those states and DC to the south east would be good

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol....you see that thread was made 2 years ago!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts